Enjoy a balanced and delicious start to the day with a banana-peanut porridge. Especially on longer tours, it is particularly important to refuel energy and fill up the depots. With our CS1000HA you can prepare a satisfying breakfast for you and your companion.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 80 g oat flakes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- A little cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- cut the banana into slices
- Set up the Esbit dry fuel cooking set, following the instructions in the operating instructions. Choose a fireproof and stable surface for the place where you are cooking.
- Place a 27 g dry fuel tablet in the designated well in the cooking set stand. Light it with either a match or a lighter.
- Add the oatmeal to the pot and let it toast a bit before adding the peanut butter.
- when the peanut butter has become liquid in the pot, add the water and coconut milk.
- Bring the oatmeal to a boil, stirring constantly. You can hang the lid on the edge of the pot while you do this, leaving both hands free.
- When the oatmeal has absorbed the liquid, remove the pot from the stand. 8.
- Fill the contents into two bowls, season the porridge with a pinch of salt and decorate it with banana slices and a little cinnamon.
Our tip: Salted peanuts as a topping give the porridge a special crunch.
Esbit products: Cookset CS1000HA