Being out and about with the CS3520WN
What could be better than ending the day with friends after an outdoor trip? A freshly cooked dinner gives the end of the day a little extra. We’ve got a simple one-pot-pasta-recipe that you can make in just a few steps with our large cookset with alcohol burner and heat exchanger.
Our One-Pot-Pasta is especially varied and with our CS2350WN sufficient for up to four people. For the recipe, cook all the ingredients together in our CS2350WN with a 2,35 l pot. This makes outdoor cooking a lot of fun and costs little time thanks to the heat exchanger.
Recipe for 4 people:
- 250 g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 ml of water
- 2 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 – 6 asparagus spears / one small zucchini
- a handful of broccoli
- 4 – 5 mushrooms
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red or yellow bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable broth powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated hard cheese optional
1. Dice the onions and cut the garlic into thin slices.
2. Cut the remaining vegetables into small pieces, halving the cherry tomatoes.
3. Add the olive oil, onions and garlic to the 2.3 liter pot of the CS2350WN spirit cooking set and sauté briefly.
4. Then add the vegetables (except the tomatoes) and the spaghetti and pour water over them.
5. Let everything boil together and wait, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has almost completely absorbed the water and a broth is formed at the bottom of the pot.
6. Then add the tomatoes to the pot and stir them into the hot pasta.
7. Remove the pot from the cookset. This is especially convenient with the handle tongs of the cookset. Extinguish the burner flame with the flame regulator.
8. Pour the broth into the pot and mix well with the One-Pot-Pasta.
9. Finally, stir in the grated hard cheese to taste and season with a little salt and pepper. Done.
Depending on the season, you can vary vegetables – but always pay attention to cooking times, so that all ingredients are ready at the same time.
All details about the spirit cooking set with heat exchanger
The set is made of extremely lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum and includes two pots with 2,35 l and 1,8 l capacity. Due to the heat exchanger at the bottom of the pot, the contents cook faster, and you need less alcohol at the same time.
In addition to the two pots, the set also includes a non-stick frying pan, a kettle stand, the cookset stand as well as a brass alcohol burner, a lid, handle tongs, pot holders and two plates. The entire set can be placed inside each other to save space for transport and weighs only about 1 kg. All details about the cookset with alcohol burner can be found here.
Have fun on your next big adventure and cook!
For shorter tours or solo-trips, we recommend one of our smaller cooksets with alcohol burner or a cookset with solid fuel. With a capacity of about 585 ml up to 1500 ml you are equipped for every adventure in nature. Our equipment is especially durable, reliable and tested to the limits.